Monday, September 9, 2013

Re: Comments

It has come to my attention that many of you have been posting comments on my Blog ~ The Heart Pebble Movement and yet I do not receive them nor can I view any of them. I have looked into the matter and tried to rectify the situation. However, I encourage anyone to send me their comments directly to my email listed and I will re post, if the problem cannot be solved. Thank you to everyone who has taken The Heart Pebble Movement into their own lives and released a pebble in my daughter, Shayla's memory. It has brought me great comfort in knowing her loving legacy carries on in the endless ripples...


~ T.L. Alton

1 comment:

  1. I have realized that the issue of not receiving comments is because the PUBLISH option, may not have been pressed or clicked on by those posting to my blog. Also, there are options for people who wish to use their real names. Please try again to those who would like to leave a comment. I appreciate the time and effort of my readers who chose to do so :) T.L.Alton

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment. Remember after you have written something, please click on the options given, press continue and then click on PUBLISH. Thank You :)