Thursday, February 6, 2014

Unravelling a Fairytale





It seems as if a lifetime has passed in me finally returning to The Heart Pebble Movement. The reality is… I have never stopped sharing or speaking of the cause, that interconnects my daughter and I~ Forever.

In the past months I have unravelled myself from a world that I honestly thought would be there, when I gazed into my future. I lifted the veil of illusion I had on my personal life and for the first time, looked past the gypsy princess, dancing around the flames. My eyes averted the Captain sailing his ship and I directed my vision… far away from the spurious castle I emerged from.

What I discovered in its purest, rawest form… was that I had written myself into a fairytale that only existed amongst the tattered, worn pages-I had composed almost ten years ago. A grand chimera where I resided once- in a world so convoluted… that even fairies dare not enter.

Upon walking through the door and leaving the comforts of my imaginary realm, my feet began to gather into a sprint…removing from my heart the deadly grip of insecurities, mistrusts and inequalities, set upon me by others. In its place, there formed a new certainty- one in where I could reach out to and feel that it was REAL.

Untangling myself from over a decade of baggage was necessary- for the doctrine of healing could only be applied once I had clarity. This occurred when I laid claim to my independence and regained the Faith within myself, that I had buried deep past my own shadow. In making allowances for my mistakes, I garnered a deeper respect for who I was, by embracing life’s lessons along the way.

All the while, being misguided- I envisioned the secret to my happiness was external- connected to people and things I saw tangible. Yet, when I looked in the mirror, there was an imprint over my heart of what I needed in order to let go…the skeleton key belonging to someone who thought she was not brave enough to walk away.

TRUTH is, this Warrior of Faith, who fought countless battles along the way…has re-surfaced in spirit of celebrating and reclaiming the Survivor she Always has been.

By T L Alton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment. Remember after you have written something, please click on the options given, press continue and then click on PUBLISH. Thank You :)