Sunday, December 8, 2013

Today I Light a Candle...


Today I Light a Candle for My Child By Tonya L. Alton
Today I light a candle for my child who has died
I join the endless other parents in the tears we have cried
Our broken hearts are connected all across the world
As we remember our lost children; little boys and girls
On this day we honour the time we shared with them
And embrace the day when we will see their faces once again
In the compassion of others our sorrow is deeply shared
So please, take a moment today to light a candle and say a prayer

 ~ Dedicated to my daughter Shayla and other children whose lives have ended far too soon.
~WORLDWIDE CANDLE LIGHTING IN MEMORY OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE DIED –SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2013 ~ THE COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment. Remember after you have written something, please click on the options given, press continue and then click on PUBLISH. Thank You :)